“Writing skills and academic skills are clearly not one and the same. There is no doubt a correlation between the two, but even truly outstanding researchers do not always write well. Likewise, their work is not always well edited or translated.”
Excellence in research depends on well-written publications and proposals.
SugarApple Communications can help you achieve success with your academic publications, reports and funding proposals so that your work can receive the recognition it deserves.
We understand the challenges you face in finalizing manuscripts or proposals in a timely manner.
We are accredited by the International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP) and the Board of Editors in the Life Sciences (BELS), and are members of the Council of Science Editors (CSE). We adhere to Good Publication Practice guidelines (GPP3*) and all other relevant ethical guidelines.
- All our writers and editors are highly qualified and all have many years of experience in their chosen fields.
- We can advise, revise and polish your written documents and manage your work through to its final stages (submission, peer-review and publication) – if needed.
- We are personable; we listen to your needs and concerns; we are respectful of your work and ideas.
- We are expert at managing collaborative efforts with multiple authors. As a neutral third party we can coordinate complex projects to maximise input, build momentum, and adhere to project timelines.
- We take all necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and integrity of your data and any material you share us, and all staff are bound by strict confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Let us help you. Contact us today.